Secure Your Journey
When Life Takes You To Places
Travelling is exciting but fraught with risks since you are stepping out of your comfort zone. Unforeseen incidents may transform a potentially great experience into a lousy one if you do not take measures to protect yourself. Presenting Travel Insurance solutions to ensure that your next trip is worry-free and smooth. Bon Voyage!
- Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
- Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
- 24*7 Support
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1860 210 2222 or write an e-mail to :Insurance@plindia.com.
- Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 75 lac+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.
- Emergency medical expenses:
HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers outpatient, in-patient, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident:
Pays medical expenses in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays: Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then then we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage:
Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Total Loss of baggage & personal documents – Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.