* fields are mandatory.
Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt. Ltd. Regd. Office : 3rd Floor, Sadhana House, 570, P. B. Marg, Behind Mahindra Tower, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018, INDIA. Tel. : 022 6632 2222
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
SEBI REGISTRATION NUMBERS. (BROKING) INZ000196637 [Membership Codes: NSE – 05977; BSE – 564; MCX – 40690] | (DEPOSITORY PARTICIPANT) IN-DP-439-2019 [DP-IDs: CDSL – 12011300; NSDL – IN303868] | (PMS) INP000001231 | (RESEARCH ENTITY) INH00000271 | (INVESTMENT ADVISORY) INA00011811| (AMFI ARN) 3276
Download Client Registration Documents (Rights & Obligations, Risk Disclosure Document, Do's & Don't's) in Vernacular Language :
BSE | NSE | MCX
For complaints at SEBI : SEBI Score
1) Attention Investors: Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your Mobile Numbers/Email IDs with your Stock Brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your Mobile/Email at the end of the Day .......... Issued in the interest of Investors.
2)Attention Investors : 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. 2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge. 3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. 4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. 5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month. .......... Issued in the interest of Investors
3) Attention Investors: Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account. Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/ NSDL on the same day..........issued in the interest of investors.
4) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
5) No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write Bank Account Number & sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account .
6) Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID