Visit Prabhudas Lillladhers Youtube page at https://youtu.be/jRHBRCRx3UQ to watch a video of the Wright Research Portfolios.
- Wright Smallcap and Momentum portfolios have successfully delivered an annualised yield of between 35%-60% over the past few years
- Smallcap Portfolios invest in 10-20 scrips which are between the 251st and 750th in terms of market cap and are rebalanced monthly. There are internal conditions on the portfolio that prevent drawdowns during sustained market collapses though the attempt will be to remain fully invested. The stocks are screened for fundamental scores before being invested into.
- Momentum Portfolios invest in 10—20 scrips from amongst the top 500 in terms of market cap and work on a combination of technical and quantitative modelled triggers and are essentially short to medium term investments of 1-3 months.
- Both portfolios are managed on a pure quantitative basis without any human bias.
- Both portfolios have a charge of 1% (Half Yearly) on the total investment value (Minimum Rs 30,000)
- Both portfolios are rebalanced on a monthly basis.
The Investment process is a quick and easy process for all clients who have an online trading username and password and is outlined in the video above (apart from other videos on this at our Youtube page). You may read more about the team at https://www.wrightresearch.in/team With the addition of Wright Research Portfolios at Strategyshops PL Wealthdesk platform, clients now have a wide range of automated advisory available at their fingertips