Manage Your Personal Finance the Easy Way
What will you learn?
• How to do goal based financial planning
• How to allocate your funds to achieve these goals
• How to keep a track of your performance & make required changes where necessary
• Learn all the above points with live exercises and examples!
Topics Covered :
- How much money do you want?
- Spending and Hedonism.
- Importance of saving habit.
- Wealth creation.
- Exercise: Imagine, fantasize.
- Power of Compounding.
- Asset classes and investment products.
- Mutual Funds.
- Saving and Investment processes.
- Be your own investment planner. How to calculate your requirements through financial apps.
- Risk Management: Protection of Assets.
- Role of a Financial Advisor
Yogin Sabnis is the CEO of VSK Financial Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. and has been running it since its inception. VSK is a Financial Advisory company established in 1985 and is associated with PL since 1993. Yogin has more than 35 years of experience in Financial Advisory services.
Yogin is a practicing Financial Planner and advocates Financial Life Planning, a holistic way to plan your finances so that your goals and investments are aligned with your values. He expresses his views through his blogs on www.vskindia.com and videos on “vskindia” YouTube channel.
He is the author of the book “Financial Planning Money maps and more…” which is published by CNBC TV18. He is also a Mindmap trainer and a Licensed Instructor from the Thinkbuzan institute, UK. He has successfully integrated Mind Mapping techniques with his Financial Advisory practice and conducts workshops for Financial Advisors teaching them the same.
He regularly conducts workshops on financial literacy and mind map training for corporate employees.
Will be announce sonn
Will be announce soon
Still Confused ???
Just fill the form and write us..we would love to hear from you…
[contact-form-7 id=”7″ title=”Contact”]
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:November 24, 2018
- Start Time:10:00
- End Date:November 24, 2018
- End Time:03:00
- Location:Mumbai (HO)