Private Client Group
Transforming investing into a world-class experience; Private Client Group aims at understanding your unique needs and powering your financial growth with personalised attention. With our portfolio management service, we offer you dedicated derivatives experts' desk, research & knowledge support for investing in equities, exchange traded funds, option trades and more.
Our value-added services are geared to build confidence. Conference calls with technical & research analysts, and cutting-edge research reports build knowledge and understanding. Our Research backed notes on stocks and picking stocks for weekly recommendation are based on fundamentals, technicals, derivatives and market inputs.
Advantages & Strengths
- Advisory Service for Equity, Derivative, Commodities and Currency
- Technical and Fundamental Research
- Margin Funding (BSE only)
- Demat Services
- Automated backend solution
- Special SMS service for constant updates on relevant stock information.
Research forms the cornerstone for all recommendations we make. Our team employs rigorous methods to offer Technical & Institutional Research.
- 25+ professionals dedicated to macro-economic studies, industry & company specific equity research
- Tracking more than 150 top rated companies across 20 sectors including automobile, banking, capital goods, financial services, oil & gas, and IT
- Sales and trading teams comprising of top equity professionals to offer need based advice for executing complex trades
- Strong Technical Research Team constantly focuses on tracking F&O segment with 255 stocks in Equity and Indices including Sensex, Nifty and Bankex - the main focus for all traders and investors
- Offers recommendations in stocks for either buying or selling for a particular duration of time depending upon the risk-reward ratio and time limit
- Various types of calls are offered including OTC (overnight trading call), Momentum call, WTC (weekly trading call), MTC (monthly trading call) and BTST (buy today-sell tomorrow).
- A Technical Report that covers Technical views, Stock picks and other Market information for sub-brokers and clients on a daily basis
- Trend reports cover price rates, trends, reversals and other technical levels for the 255 F&O Segment stocks in equity on a daily basis
- Recommendations to sub-brokers, clients and other market participants through dedicated Live PL Chat, Ticker Messenger, ODIN Terminal Flash and SMS service
For more information on PL's Private Client Group, contact: